Friday, July 9, 2010

Time to Play

I know Hubby will be a good father. There are things that he does that just tells me he'll make a good dad. When he comes home from work, he is always so happy to see his puppies (and usually me too!) and it makes me think that our kids will be only too happy to greet him when he comes home. I could just see him coming home from work and putting on a bonnet to play tea party with his daughter or grabbing a hammer and helping his sun build a fort. Oh Lord, help me then...two boys building?

And the other day...This.

026
After a long day of work, Hubby plays with his "kids".

021
Heaven help my beating heart (The other dog is our other dog Lucy)

006
*Sigh*

See? Couldn't you see that man working tirelessly to make his children happy? He works tirelessly to make ME happy!

Thump thump,

Flip Flop Rider

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog! You've made it so cool!...bah mine is plain..lol i guess it probably has to do with my not updating in a good while...any back to my comment on this post...

    You both will make Amazing Parents, just so long as you let Tia Cathy spoil them too ;)

    Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete