Friday, August 27, 2010

Moonlighting of the Sunflower

Remember Hubby? How late he was last night? Well, finally, on his way home he calls me. He tells me that he is going to be home in an hour and that I should look out at the moon. So I tell him I'm going to hang up on him and go take pictures. He was a little upset...me ditching him and all. But I ditched him anyway. Then I went outside with my happy little tripod and my happy little camera and my happy little lens. Emphasis on little. For when I went out to our driveway, I discovered that my lens was indeed way too small for this project. Hike back to the house I did.

And I got my happy big lens. And all was right with the moon.

018-6
Do you hear the howling?

020-6
I discovered last night, there are a lot of scary noises on the ranch at night.

024-4
I love this picture. I think it's beautiful.

028-5
I love our runway down the driveway.

030-2
The previous picture was done in shutter speed mode. This one was done in no flash mode. Big difference.

039-2
This is what sunflowers look like at night. Not much different from the day.

041-3

049-2
Because of the dark, I couldn't see the spider. I'm really glad, I didn't touch the flower.

050-2
In these ones, no spider exists.

052-2
But he's there...oh he's there.

I don't like spiders. I don't like much anything that crawls...unless it's Hubby crawling underneath the truck. That's a good crawling. Hubby knows I don't like crawling things. Ask him yourself. Ask him about how I woke him up at 6:45 this morning on his day off...to kill a crawling bee. *Shudder* And like a good hubby, he did it. Just for me.

Creepy Crawlies,

FFR

No comments:

Post a Comment