Sunday, November 21, 2010

And then it snowed...

So we went to Reno to renew our vows. Seriously, try and say that three times fast. I couldn't even type it once without many errors...and it has nothing to do with my typing skills.

031-2
So here's one of only a few pictures of me. Remember? The face rebellion?

033-2
I was able to photoshop the face rebellion in this one. I didn't mess with all of the flaws, if I had, I would have been working on it for hours. I just took care of the big generals in the army on my face. On that note, I love my eyes. Beautiful.

039-2
After the renewal.

042-2
Aw, we're so cheesy. I love us.

043
And then it snowed...in Reno! According to the limo driver, not too uncommon, it just doesn't stick around.

044
So I thought, no big deal. The snow will be gone from here tomorrow, no biggie.

Or so I thought.

FFR - Flipping Frozen Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment