Friday, November 19, 2010

Kitty Kitty

I don't think I've ever posted about our one and only cat. I very much like this cat, mostly because she doesn't get in the way...most of the time. She meows when you meow at her, drools when you pet her, and is so not a typical cat. She's usually filthy and doesn't do much to correct it. Additionally, she's a barn cat, though sometimes I don't think she's entirely successful. But I think she's at least moderately successful. Even so, it's fewer rats for us to hunt down.

Kitty used to have a normal name. Like...Snowball...but, like so many cats I've noticed now working in a vet hospital, she became Kitty. I think this is because the name of the animal is actually a name. Dog is not a name, Kitty is. Did I ever tell you Honey almost responds better to Puggle than Honey? I work hard to keep her name as is...though occasionally Working Man and I will add in "pot" or "bear". And now I'm off topic...

Pictures!

051

055

056

She only looks mad because Honey is trying to get near her. She really is quite sweet. Just don't pet her while wearing something you don't want to get drool on. Hypersalivation for the world!

FFR

No comments:

Post a Comment