Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cute Faces

On mornings when I'm tired and I don't really feel like getting up for work (this especially occurs in the middle of the week), I think of the cute faces. That helps me get up for work.

109
This cute face we originally saw in an x-ray. We were counting how many cute faces mom would have. There were seven, we saw them a couple days later when they were itty bitty to get their tails docked and then just recently when they turned almost 8 weeks for their first shots. My how they have grown!

111
This cute face was a stray that one of our clients rescued. He's a sweetie pie and I love his coloring.

112
This cute face is our groomer's puppy. One of two her dog had not too long ago.

What cute faces do you have at work?

FFR

No comments:

Post a Comment