Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The one with pretty pictures

When we're out riding or when I'm out driving or just walking or wherever I am, I tend to get some nature pictures. Problem is, I don't usually have a way to work these photos in to what I'm writing about, so they accumulate. Today, I'm going to do a pretty photo dump. Please enjoy:

067-2

070

These two photos were from our ride on Friday, on our way home I snapped these really quick then popped into my editor to make them better.

023

This one I snapped on Sunday on our way to the convention. I love that I managed to catch so many birds. I've been trying to do this for weeks and haven't been successful.

037-2

The focus on this is intentional. I really like the rain splattered windshield being in focus and still seeing everything behind it.

043

I just wanted to show you the fog. All of the fog. For a week we had endless fog. Now it's gone...somewhat. We'll see how long that lasts.

FFR

No comments:

Post a Comment