Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Smiley

Working Man's cousin has twins (and another son but for the purpose of this, we're going to talk about the twins). Thing A, smiles. A lot. He's totally easy to entertain. Thing B, does not. She's not smiley at all. She's extremely difficult to make smile. Today, we're going to see Thing A. Tomorrow, we'll see Thing B. I use "Thing" in the most affectionate sense. Why am I stuck here? I saw Cake Wrecks a couple days ago and she was hosting Dr. Seuss cakes and one of them was a Thing 1 and Thing 2 cake for a twin birthday. Super cute.

Anyway, Thing A!

004.jpg

005.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

The hamper is the source of so much fun when you're a little kid. I think if I were small enough, the hamper still would be a great source of fun.

FFR

No comments:

Post a Comment