Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Working Man

Today is Working Man's birthday. God bless the Working Man. This year, for his birthday, I'm growing a baby for him. Not really...well, yes really, I am growing a baby but it's not for his birthday. I have a gift for him which he already knows about because he hates surprises. And because he already knows about it, I know I'm going to need to send it back and get him a different one but that's okay. Too bad I didn't tell him about it sooner. Oh well, next year I'll tell him sooner.

Last night, we went out to a nice dinner and tonight...I don't have any plans tonight. That's why I took him out yesterday. Plus, I have to work today. The first time since Thursday. Feels so weird to have so many days off. Last night I had a dream (or nightmare) that everything had changed at work. Our program, our protocols, our procedures...Weird.

Anyway...happy birthday to Working Man. So happy to spend another year with you!

FFR

No comments:

Post a Comment