Tuesday, November 16, 2010

And you thought I was done...

Fooled you! You thought I was done talking about fall. Bwahaha! It will always be autumn here...at least, until winter comes, it gets so rainy and cold that I won't go outside, and I revel gloriously in the rain...until I get sick of it after a week. Not really, it'll take at least two weeks to get tired of the winter weather but I will get tired of the mud much more quickly. I'll stop babbling...


Remember that picture I said I was sure I had but then said I didn't have but that I would take? So I took the picture today and then I got home and found out that I DID have the picture after all but Flickr was giving me a hard time about uploading it...so I took the picture for nothing. But you and I both know that if I hadn't taken the picture, the other one would not have actually existed. The universe, it laughs at me.

020

At any rate, this is the picture in full color, with a better frame than the one I saw yesterday.

054

I love the line the vineyard creates on the mountain. It must be the line the sun follows...or something. I'm sure there MUST be a reason for it...humans don't do anything without reason...or so we like to think.

Okay, I'll get off of fall here again. Here's a picture of me on the motorcycle. Or rather, a picture of me through the mirror on the motorcycle.

009

I like it. It's artsy fartsy. Or just fartsy. You decide.

012

The color on this is stunning. I haven't quite perfected it yet...but that bright green and bright blue, it's amazingly eye-wrenching! Don't stare at it too long...you might get dizzy...worse yet, you might actually get a headache. Please don't do that for my art, it's not worth suffering for. Even I won't suffer for it!

015

Kind of the same thing, only this one is aged. I like the aged look recently. I've made practically two copies of every picture and I age one of them and make the other one overly bright. It's like black and white versus color.

I have a new favorite photo, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

Torturing you,
FFR

PS: I love fall.

PPS: I will try not to mention again that I love fall.

PPPS: Oops, I mentioned it again. Sorry. Sincerely. Not really, but you can pretend I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment