Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Even more on the changes of autumn....

Have I told you recently how much I love fall? I'm sure I may have, but maybe I have yet to have convinced you. I LOVE autumn. It's so beautiful! We took a motorcycle ride on Sunday and went through some of the vineyards on our way to Occidental. Additionally, every day on my way to work, I pass the most beautiful view of fall foliage. There is a yellow house surrounded by trees in all their orange, yellow, and red glory and it's so unbelievably gorgeous.


023

See? Isn't it stunning? And this is with the aged effect, wait until you see it full color!

022

Same house, full color...not as well framed I admit. I'm sure I have a better one.




See that blank space right there? Yeah, that supposedly better picture was supposed to go there. I don't have one. Such a disappointment. I don't know if the leaves have all blown off yet, if not, I'll get one. Then I'll put it there.


No, that's not true. I'll put it on its own post because I'll have forgotten to put it there.

027

Out at the Delta, the water is really low right now...if not, this outhouse might be in water. Kind of randomly placed anyway.

035

I told you we saw vineyards, I bet you thought I forgot. Teaches you to think!

I have more, but unfortunately, I must be off to work. I'll post the rest of them after or tomorrow...probably tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow.

FFR

No comments:

Post a Comment