Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Good Friend Mike

We have a good friend Mike. He has a special lady friend, Denise, but she wasn't able to come this trip. Anyway, our good friend Mike is someone I am very grateful for. Mike keeps Working Man sane at work and vice versa. A happy Working Man at work means a happy Working Man at home.

Also, have you ever heard the song, "Sounds Like Life to Me"? If you haven't, the wife calls up the husband's best friend and says that husband has gone off the deep end and wants him to speak to her husband. Mike is that man for Working Man. I feel like if I ever needed his help with Working Man (which I'm sure I won't), Mike would be there for us.

In honor of our good friend Mike, pictures.

037

038
He was resolutely ignoring me. He was listening to the Raider's game.

040

073
Ah, some signs of fun.

082
If you were riding on my shoulder and facing backwards, you would have seen this. Then you probably would have fallen off...it was a winding road you see.

182
Whatchu lookin' at?

Even for his single-minded attention to the raider's game, I like Mike.

FFR

No comments:

Post a Comment